A direct transfer would be about 3-3.5h drive arriving around noon. A quick fresh up and then we could take you on a short orientation walk and somewhere to eat where we would go over the next few days of touring.
However, why just spend the day on a straight transfer when you could also see some other places in the Czech Republic.
If you have time and want to take it easy with a bit of extra sightseeing, then on this transfer, Karlovy Vary or Pilsner Brewery are a great alternative route to Prague. Click on the alternatives above the calculator to see the costs and what to expect. We would still have time for all the other things we offer during your extension with us.
Below is the sample itinerary, with basically unlimited hours of attention from us, yet relaxed and flexible. But we can certainly change things once you get in touch with us.
On your departure day we will transfer you to the Airport/train station or cruise ship.
• Old Town Walking Tour covering things such as:
Municipality House, Powder Tower, St. Jacob Church, Ungelt, Our Lady’s Church before the Tyn,
Old Town Square,
Various synagogues and Jewish quarter: Spanish Synagogue, Old-New Synagogue, High Synagogue,
Jewish Quarter Hall, Jewish Cemetery
• Vltava River Boat Tour incl. Drinks and Lunch Buffet
• Old Town Walking Tour: Rudolfinum, Pinkas Synagogue, Maisel Synagogue, Franz Kafka Square,
Old Town Hall, Astronomical Clock
• Free Time
• Transfer to Folklore Show
• Folklore Show incl. 3 course dinner and Unlimited Free Drinks
• Transfer from Folklore Show back to hotel or for a stroll along the river back to hotel
• Prague Royal Castle, Lesser Town and Old Town Visit
• Walking Tour: Strahov Monastery, Loreto Square, Prague Castle
• Walking Tour: Lesser Town incl. St. Nicholas Church Visit – Kampa Island – Charles Bridge – Old
• Dinner recommendations we will give you once you arrive and we know what you are interested in